Thursday, February 11, 2010

love SICK

I'm sick, once more. I think I might have the worst immune system in the world. Okay, not the worst, but pretty bad. Even my bro Mike that has Crohn's disease, and a terrible immune system doesn't get sick as often as I do. Something's gotta change, and fast.

Things are starting to look up for me. My job really is fantastic, and I enjoy going there each day to just vent to the ladies in the office. They are wonderful! In fact, they would wear matching ford vests (keep in mind it's a ford dealership) and I always commented on how I'd like to be matchy-matchy with them. The next week, when I went into work, they had bought a Ford cardigan for me, so that I could match with them. It was so nice and really made my day!





Sometimes you don't realize what you have till it's gone. That's how I felt when I came back from Rexburg. It just makes you miss some things (friends) a little more.... especially when they're not there. But my family is awesome. I spend time watching certain movies with my mom, or playing games with my brothers, and it's just really fun, in a different way.
And then comes Valentine's Day. The day that so many people dread, or look forward to it. In some ways, I'm just indifferent. But this year, I do kind of wish I had a certain someone to look forward to spending it with. And once again, there is no one. I will once again be making heart shaped sugar cookies for myself. Oh the joys of being single.....




This is me last year... with a broken hearted cookie.

1 comment: