Friday, August 27, 2010

Time flies by in the City of Life...

It has been SO long since I've written, which is bad because I have had so much to write about. Well I finished another semester at BYU-I, and it was great. Better than ever actually. I'll start towards the beginning- in May, my roommate Megan Shaw introduced me to one of her family friends Jameson. I had seen him before and thought he was cute, and then after talking to him a bit he asked me on a date. I had the flu so I said no, but he was persistent and asked me again the next day. I was still sick but didn't want to turn him down again. We really hit it off and have been dating ever since. He is amazing (if you were wondering)!

After the semester ended I decided to stay in Rexburg instead of moving back home to BC. Life has been crazy since! I went to California for about 9 days with Dawna and her sister Danielle's family. The weekend after getting back I finally got the chance to take Jameson to meet my family. My brothers latched onto him like leeches! The next weekend I met his family who had come up from Houston, Texas, where they are from. They are amazing, and so fun to hang out with! His sisters are so great and very kind. His family is wonderful. We went up to Montana with them to visit Megan's family. It was beautiful and nice to just get away from life for a little while. We rode 4wheelers, went on a couple walks, and watched movies. Then this past weekend we went back to BC, it was really fun besides Jameson getting deathly ill...that wasn't very fun. Its great to be able to just get away from Rexburg for this 7 weeker that we have off of school.

Meanwhile, during the week, I work on campus cleaning dorms from 8-5, and Jameson works at Sam's club and SOS staffing. We usually only see each other for about 2 hours a day, which is hard...but we need the money. School starts again soon, and I'm looking forward to some new classes. It will be great to have some new adventures :)

California


Coming back from Provo


Montana









Utah

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo Go Emma! Glad to hear an update on ya! Looks like you've been up to a lot and having fun! Congrats on the fella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So just let me know what you want for your wedding flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I designing your wedding announcement? ALSO... I love your "the hippies were right" shirt. Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete