Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anxiously Engaged

Some engagement pictures.... :) Tell me what you think!

6 comments:

  1. I like the top one and the train track one. SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love them all but my favorite is number 5 down and the last one! So when is the date are we gonna get details as your awesome family? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I like the 3rd one the 5th one and the last too. Looks like you had fun taking the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM!! You two look so so cute. I like the 1st one, 3rd one, 4th one...yup, I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Emma, I love them! You guys are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will give you details soon! We might move the date to January...it might just work better for everything. But we'll see :) Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete