Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm only happy when it RAINS

The Olympics! We went to the park and played a few games, and had gold medals as the rewards for the winners. Of course Zane basically dominated every event, it was so fun. My little brothers make me laugh, they were great at the potato races. Luckily I basically won in two events and got medals. It was a fun day followed by many games of Ghost Recon!
We are working on cleaning and fixing up our storage room. It has been taking days, and my brothers aren't very enthusiastic about it. But finally we got everything out and started insulating. We're going to work on sheet rocking next week... Really looking forward to that. I also talked Mike and Kasey into watching Hannah Montana, and also going to the Time Traveler's Wife. They were both wonderful, but of course I enjoyed the movies a lot more than they did. Sometimes I like to just be a girl.. I know that the boys don't enjoy it much, but it is fun on occasion! My cousin Anna got in a terrible car accident and can't walk, it scared me so much. She is my best friend and I was praying like crazy that she would be alright. She's doing okay, but she's in a lot of pain. I'll visit her next week and try to make her happy and help her with her wedding. I love her.
My sister came up with her roommate Krister and we had a fun Saturday, filled with a car wash, a water fight, delicious food, and the Little Mermaid. Ah, I love them. I'm so glad that when things seem bad in my life they always seem to get better in some ways.

3 comments:

  1. Okay I saw your comment on Amanda's Blog. I didnt know you had a blog what the heck?? :)
    Now i can keep in touch with you better! I will add you to my blogging list! E-mail me your e-mail to stephymommy@gmail.com and I send you a invite to my blog since its private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So word get around. Ha ha. I had to check out your Blog! Looks like you have been up to some fun stuff. I didn't know Anna was getting married! That's crazy, I hope she is ok and she will be in our prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Anna is okay but in a lot of pain, she appreciates your prayers. We're going to fast for her this sunday if you guys want to as well. And yep I just got a blog so now I can talk to you guys more

    ReplyDelete