Right now I feel like I'm stuck in life. Like I'm not really getting anywhere, I'm just in one position and I don't know how to move up or down. If I tell some people how I feel, I might hurt them. So usually I just keep things inside and no one knows them but me. I don't know if that's a good idea, because sometimes I just break down from all the pressure of everything. But I know that some things are for the best, and I need to keep going and trying my hardest- it's all I really can do. Some things really make me happy when I'm just thinking of all the hard things in life... things like my family making me laugh, or receiving a letter in the mail, knowing someone cares, etc. It's always good to know that I'm never alone, even though sometimes I feel that way. I will focus on the joy, and serve others.. that's always the key.
Sometimes what I do to help me be happy is cook! Yay! So today I made some oreos. I don't like chocolate, but I thought I'd make a sacrifice to make my family happy. And they are!


No comments:
Post a Comment