Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh what do you do in the Summertime?

I'm out of school until the first of September. It's a nice break, but it's too short to actually get a real job... so I just stay home and do whatever. It's nice because it actually gives me time to read books (not just what is required from homework), and to spend time with my family. I've been drawing a lot and it just makes me want to design clothes more and more. I have also been creating new inventions in the kitchen, luckily they've all been turning out pretty good and my family has been eating them. That's always a plus.
Summertime is my favorite thing in the world. I love it so much. It just makes me so happy to go outside and feel the sun wrap it's arms around me. We get irrigation water, and my brothers and I surf on it. It's one of our favorite things that we've done since we were little. We always finish our adventure off with a popsicle or snowie. Pure Joy.

Here are some pictures of other things that I've been up to...


We went camping to Jackson Hole, the Tetons, and Yellowstone. It was simply amazing. It was so good to get away from life for a week and just be with nature and my family.








I got to see all of my roommates at Meg's wedding! It was so fun. We won't all be together for a long time because many are going different ways.




We went and visited Rach for her 24th birthday! We ate and Chuck a rama and then visited her garden. Very FUN!

I got to go to my first Real Salt Lake game with my friends! It was a blast. But sadly nobody scored...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! Just want you to know that I think your are awesome!! It was great to see you on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete